According to the university’s arrangement of apartment distribution, in order to provide better service and environment for our international students, here is the notice for rearranging the International students’ apartment：
1. All the students living in Building 7, Unit 1 & 2 will move to Building 19 on 5th of July.
2. All the students living in Building 10, Unit 1, 2 and 3 will move to Building 19 on 28th of July.
1. No student shall change their room without Authority’s permission. Ayi and Residential assistants will arrange the specific rooms for the students.
2. Students who will be leaving on 5th of July have to prepare in advance. Their beds will be moved by a transporting company.
3. Due to the summer vacation, students have to find a trusted friend with an entrustment letter in written form to help them move their belongings if they won’t be around on 28th of July.
5. Students should take care of moving their own belongings in the process of moving house. It’s highly recommended not to put valuable stuff into the luggage which is going to be moved by other people. Students should take the responsibility on their own if something valuable is missing.
4. Please pay attention that the immigration office will check your actual residential address after 28th of July, so please make sure you already moved to the appointed room before that time, otherwise it’s highly possible your visa will be cancelled because the address is not matched in the police system according to the immigration law.